Madison - Skilled Nursing Care
In a welcoming environment, you'll find a progressive care center staffed 24-hours a day with long-tenured nurses who specialize in working with family and physicians to ensure the best possible individualized care. Services include programming for post-operative patients and orthopedic care. Planned events and therapeutic activities, including animal therapy, encourage mental and physical stimulation. The skilled nursing facility serves patients with a wide range of financial or medical needs.
Standard services and amenities include:
- 24-hour direct care
- Falls Prevention Program
- State-of-the-art emergency call system to soundless pager system
- In-house social workers to provide coordination of care
- Regular family and staff meetings to coordinate individual patient care
- Individual therapeutic diets provided as directed by a doctor
- Provide option of hospice services through contract partnership for end-of-life care
- Completely furnished rooms to meet individual resident needs
- Private bathroom and shower in each room
- Basic satellite television with 36 channels
- Heat and air conditioning controls in each room
- Local phone
- Building security system
- Paid utilities
- Three meals each day with the choice from two entreés for lunch and dinner
- Housekeeping services
- Visiting hours to fit any family's needs
Vibrant Activities Program Provides an Abundance of Opportunities
Planned events such as Table Top Bowling, Worship Services, and Happy Hour Friday along with a variety of therapeutic activities including music, discussion groups, and fitness encourage mental and physical stimulation. We focus on meeting residents' whole person needs including physical, social, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual through daily life, activities, and events. And pets are welcome to come and visit!
Learn more about our recent activities. Click here for the latest Oak Park® Place newsletter.
Oak Park® Place is nestled in a family-friendly residential neighborhood on Madison's east side and conveniently located near shopping, churches, medical facilities, restaurants, theatres, banks, and recreation. It is a short trip to Sun Prairie, Monona, McFarland, Lake Monona, and other outlying communities and attractions. Just down the road, find a local farmer's market held weekly in season and the newest Great Dane restaurant.
Residents enjoy the home-like environment at Oak Park® Place where they can stroll down our Main Street and stop by the salon, library, post office, or Grandview Café. The common living areas provide opportunities to gather with friends and family for conversation, games, or special events. From the spacious dining rooms to outdoor gardens, there are ample spaces for residents to enjoy whether on their own or in the company of friends.